Sunday, March 28, 2010

Become a Fan of the Crazy Candle Lady on Facebook

It's simple become a fan of the Crazy Candle Lady we have fun. I know what your thinking she is going to try and sell me stuff. Now yes I have specials but they are only available for my fans. But, I also list tips and fun little thoughts about candles and life. Of course if you are with another direct selling company I would love for you to join. It is a great way to get your name out there I am all about building networks. They are the backbone to business. I also welcome your thoughts tell me what ideas work for you. I have lots of customers that would love to see your product. There is a large market for the direct selling companies and tons of money to be made we just have to find it. So join me and if you have been successful I would love to hear about it. So please comment and share your wisdom. Have a wonderfully scented day!

No comments:

Post a Comment