Monday, May 10, 2010

What have you done for your business today?

I ask this everyday and so should you. I work full time at my have to job at least for now. So I do not get to spend as much time as I would like on my Candle business. But, I know I can commit to doing something everyday it might be small. But I make a plan and I stick to it.
Every Sunday I sit down and write down my goals for the week. I make daily goals that I know I can accomplish so this weeks goals are:
  1. Label and mail new books - this one I do all the time this is my relaxing time I make all my labels ahead of time and watch my favorite show and label books. Before I know it I am done and they are ready to go out the door.
  2. Find a new place to put my book - I look for a new business I have found that doctors offices are fantastic. You have the waiting room now you need to ask permission the last thing you want is your book to be thrown away. ***offer a small sample to the receptionist they will be your friend***
  3. Pass out 100 business cards - This may seem like a lot but just think about all the places you come in contact with everyday. Place one in the pages of a magazine. On a community board at the Post office. In a library book for someone to find. When your done with your cart leave one in the seat. Make them magnets and stick them anywhere.
These are some of my goals what are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

  1. Ok so far this week I have managed to label and mail my books. Still have half the week left have you met any of your goals?

    ReplyDelete