Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hosting a party


If you were a Gold Canyon Hostess, what would you get with $100 in FREE products and 6 50% off items? That's what my hostesses average from their parties... let's see, I'd get a 8oz Ginger Lime, a 16oz Lavender Chamomile, a pack of Honey Oat Tea tealights, a 16oz Pineapple Coast, a 16oz Clean Sheets, a Sweet Pea room spray, 2 scent pods (Lilac & Vanilla Cupcake), a wick dipper & a pack of Pomegranate Auto fresheners all for FREE and then, let's see... my 6 50%'s would be... an electric pod warmer w/ timer, a set of Hammered glass chimney's, a set of 3 crystal candle stands, a Candles for Kids 'Cute as a Cucumber' candle, a Warm Apple Crisp Cafe line candle & last, but not least, a wick trimmer! WOW, that's a lot of stuff!!! Would you believe that's all for hosting a $500 party with me? Message me to get your party booked today or to check out a book party for 2 weeks. www.mygc.com/amandajett to see the catalog or email: AmandaJett@crazycandlelady.com

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
    that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be
    subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!



    Visit my blog :: workout Routines for men at home No equipment

    ReplyDelete