Monday, May 17, 2010

Anyone interested in Linking Businesses

I am interested in what you have to offer. Do you have a direct selling company let me know. I want to start a link section on this blog to show what companies are out there. One thing I have found out is you are never alone in this field. We may own a different business but we are all a family we understand the struggles everyday.
Being a mom a wife and in my case a full time employee as well. It is so hard everyday and we need to help each other. So I buy products everyday so I look at what I need and first turn to my direct selling friends to see if they have what I need.
I have even bartered for what I need. I get what I need from them they get what they need from me and we both enjoy a sale. So today I am here to help send me your information about your company include your website so I can take a look and we can link.....

Look forward to hearing from you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment