Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot Hot Hot...

I live on the east coast and dare I say feeling a little more like h*** sorry but good night it is hot here. I am not one for the heat then again not one for the cold either so guess I am out of luck.

So I have not been doing much outside this week so biz has been a little slow. I am usually out and about talking to people and all that good stuff but I will say this week the computer has been my best friend. Right along side the AC and margaritas (virgin ones of course) have to work now tomorrow night may be a whole different story.

I received a call from one of my business contacts with an order exciting stuff considering I had not been there this week to check in and make sure everything was OK. I live in a small little beach town with lots of mom and pop shops have to say they are my favorite kind. Well I had started going in with a free candle and some books. Offering the owner the candle free in exchange for displaying my books and hey if they burn the candle in the shop all the better. I give them a small discount on items they purchase and they continue to help me build my business by showing my books and burning the candle.

Have you tried to market to businesses? What kind of success did you have?

I would love to hear what you have to say till next time my friends **Amanda**

No comments:

Post a Comment