Thursday, July 29, 2010

If it ain't broke don't fix it...

First I have to give credit for the idea from my friend Sunny over at my BlogFrog Community.  I had started a post about what your favorite saying is and this was one of hers.  I will have to say this rings so true for me too.

I started writing this blog to share what I have learned along the way.  Trust me there is so much more out there for me to learn.  My point to all this is if you have a system that works for you use it.  If you have a formula that is working to get customers then keep at it.  Do not let anyone tell you that it is wrong if it works it works.  Hence if it ain't broke don't fix it. 

Case in point the facebook page question I asked yesterday.  I have heard so much about a group page is so much better then a fan page but you know a fan page is working quite well for me.  So, I will stick with it and keep on going it works for me. 

I know that my methods may not be for everyone my goal here is to give you a starting point.  Take what you learn here and expand it make it work for you.  In the coming posts I will be talking about making a schedule for your business as well as hostess coaching and a way to keep all that paperwork organized.

So I would love to hear your ideas what hostess tips do you use?  How do you keep your paperwork organized?

Until we meet again

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment