Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just a thought for today

Happy day before Halloween to you all.  This will be a real quick post because we are heading out to a haunted house with the kids. 

I just got back from our monthly meeting.  If your upline holds meetings make sure you attend.  That is the one biggest tip I can give you.  It's a simple way to build your business.  I love them not only do I get to sit down and have some grown up conversation and eat great food.  I get to learn wonderful business tips. 

I know alot about running my business but I will be the first to admit I don't know everything.  I am learning everyday and meeting with these ladies that are in the same boat as I am in many instances is a great way to learn more. 

I love my upline and I know I benefit from all their successes and failures.  So head on over to your next meeting take a notepad.

Till next time my friends
~Amanda

PS.  I would love to hear what you have learned at your meetings...

No comments:

Post a Comment