Friday, December 9, 2011

Be True To You!

 

It’s been a while since I have posted there have been a lot of changes at The Crazy Candle Lady.  I have decided to be true to myself and do what makes me happy and worry about nobody else.  I love my business and I have made the move to go back to school to better myself and my business.  I have been a people pleaser my entire life doing what I thought would make everyone else happy all the while sacrificing my happiness.  Well I am now going to work on me and make myself happy. 

So this blog is going to be all about my journey.  I will still have my business tips and ideas on here and of course all the wonderful tidbits I learn along the way. 

This is the time of year where we start thinking about our New Years resolutions so I am getting the jump start on 2012.  So here it is by the end of the year I will have my Associates a degree in Business Management.  I will also have a team. 

Well that’s enough about me today.  Have you thought of your New Years resolution?  If so, I would love to hear what you have planned for 2012.

Let’s get the party started! 

Till next time

~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment