Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is anyone out there?

I am going to say sorry in advance because this is somewhat a ranting post.  I feel that I might as well be talking to a brick wall sometimes.  I post here nothing I post on facebook nothing.  So I am left to wonder what am I doing wrong?  What does a gal have to do to get noticed around here? 

Actually, I think I can answer that myself.  Post, post and post some more how in the world can I expect to grow my blog and business if I don’t get it out there.  They say the best advertising is word of mouth and I can safely say I have one of the largest there is.  So why in the world am I not putting it out there.  As crazy as it may seem I do have a shyness problem.  I am great when I am doing events and people come to me I can talk all day long.  But, when it comes to just approaching someone nope you can forget it.

So guess I just need to focus on my strong points and see where that takes me.  Just have to remember Rome wasn’t built in a day.  Steve Job’s started off small in his garage and built an empire so here I am working everyday till I build mine. 

Well enough self pity time to make a difference or just jump off and move on. 

Till next time

~Amanda~

PS I would LOVE to hear what you have to say so talk to me below.  How do you handle your downtime?

2 comments:

  1. There are moments I feel like I am talking to myself too, but it's just a busy time of the year for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it is just look at how long it took for me to see that you commented. So I am going to keep pluggin along and having fun with my blog.

    ReplyDelete