Monday, June 14, 2010

Just a pause for a minute....

Here is my town we have a yearly tradition the Firemans Parade and this was one of the trucks that came to the event. I have to say it is one of my favorites I love it and just wanted to share with you.

I have to say it really energizes me to just take time and enjoy my family. There was a festival in town with vendors on the boardwalk. I could have had a booth and made money but I decided to take that time for my kids.
I just needed some time off and I learned early on that you cannot feel guilty you cannot spend every minute working. I know it pays off to always carry books and be on your game. Always letting people know what you do. But, I just sometimes want to get away. Have you ever felt that way? I know I can't be alone.
Well that's enough I just wanted to show you this tradition that we have done for years.

Have a wonderful and safe day my friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment