Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Todays random thought

 Today's thought- If you love what you do you will never work another day in your life.  There are so many options out there when it comes to working from home.  While I love the business I have chosen it may not be the one for you.  All the great deals in the world cannot be the deciding factor.  You have to do what you like and bottom line is do not let anyone talk you into anything.

Think about this you don't wear makeup or you wear very little you wash your face with soap and water and run out the door. Not saying that there is anything wrong with that if I wasn't so afraid of scaring the little kids in the neighborhood  I would be right along with you.  Why would you sell makeup or skincare products?  Because the deal is great and you could earn tons of money.  Well if you don't like it and don't have the passion it will not work. 

Just sit back and relax get the information from all the companies you are interested in.  Take time and read over all of it write down questions like:
*What are the minimums I need to sell every quarter?
*What are the cost of the books and how often do I need to purchase them?
*How much is the commission?
*What type of training is offered?
These are just a few to get you started.  The person that gave you the information to get started should be willing to answer all your questions or help you find the answers. 

Bottom line is do what makes you happy!  Find your passion whether it is direct sales or a housekeeping business or even a home daycare and run with it.  Life is short Live it up!

I would love to hear any other questions you come up with... and if you have a topic you would like me to cover let me know I would love to hear from you..

Till next time my friends

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment