Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you use Google Alerts

If you are in business you should be.  Google Alerts is a quick and easy way to find out what people are saying not only about you but your product as well.  All you have to do is go to Google Alerts and fill out the form.  Put in what you want it to search and how often you want that information delivered right to your email. 

This is a great tool for any person in business I have two set up one for The Crazy Candle Lady and one for Gold Canyon Candles.  I have them delivered to me everyday you can choose once a week.  But I like to have the information as soon as possible. I will know when someone references me in a blog post or anything that uses my name.  I can then respond and acknowledge their link or mention this is a great way to build up business.

The second I have for the product that I sell.  Why have that one you ask?   Easy, say someone is on the web and posts a question in a forum about the product that I sell and no one is there to respond well it will be sent to my email and I can respond.  I can also see what others out there are saying about my product.
It is a really good way to keep in contact and know what is going on out there on the web.  It would take hours and you would never find all the info being written. 

To be honest you shouldn't even want to try remember our money is made out there in the field talking to people and making those contacts.

Let Google do the work for you and deliver it right to your email.  It will all be in one convenient place.

So head on out and check it out let me know how it works for you. I would love to hear your feedback....

No comments:

Post a Comment