Monday, February 21, 2011

Where in the world have I been

OK so I have been gone now for how long good night who knows.  Well my life has totally been crazy with my full time have to job taking up so much of my time other things that I love had to be put on the back burner.  To be honest I just spread myself way to thin. Two home businesses two blogs ok 3 but the first one just really got put on the back burner.  Oh and the full time job and kids and hubby and all that goes with it.  So I had to take a time out I'm back but to be honest not many tips from me as I just basically tanked.  Sales have been non existent and I haven't really even tried.  So not sure where this is going to go other then what will be will be. 
If I make sales fantastic if not well that's ok too.  While I would love to be my own boss and one day I will I have to do what is best for me and my family.  So the lesson I have learned is enjoy what you do and live life to the fullest.  I do not look at this as a failure because the home party system does work I have been there and will be there again but today I am happy with me and that is all that matters.

PS.. would love to hear your thoughts tell me what you think talk to you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment