Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Finding Me....

Hi again!  I am back and in charge of my life.  I have never been one to back down from a challenge or to give up.  So I am here standing my ground and committing myself to me.  I have now decided that I am going to do this I am going to run my business the way it should be run. 
I am going to give this my all.  I know that I am going to get out of this what I put into it.  So if I want to be successful I need to start thinking successful thoughts.  I know I am not going to get rich overnight but I now know that I will one day be rich.  Why?  Because I know I have the willpower and determination to do it.
So everyday I will have a goal it may be something as small as pass out one business card.  But I am going to commit myself to that goal and achieve it.  NO ONE determines my destiny but me and I have it in my sights and I am rolling with it.

So to start all over fresh and new..... This blog will be about fun ideas and tips and just whatever rolls my way.  I want it to be a place we all gather and feel free to share our ideas whatever business we are in.  This blog will be about coming together with one common goal and that is to succeed. 

I would love to hear your thoughts....

till next time.... Amanda Jett

PS.  What are your goals for the day or week I would love to hear what you will be working on...

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog today by chance. Sounds like we are both about in the same place with our businesses. Let's both wish each other some good luck to go along with our hard work!

    ReplyDelete