Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finding my "Y"

Hi all!  This week has been let's just say special.  I have heard all week about finding my "Y".

Why do you want to own your own business?

For me it was for freedom.  Freedom from a boss telling me when I need to be at work and when I can leave.

The ability to be at my children's school programs.  To not have to tell them I can't be there and see the look on their face.

I wanted to control my own worth and wealth.  I wanted to give myself a raise when I felt I deserved it instead of waiting for someone else to tell me when I deserve more money. 

What is your "Y"?  I would love to hear your thoughts....

till next time ~Amanda~

PS Do you have a blog I would love to connect please leave me a message so I can pop on over.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment