Saturday, July 30, 2011

Anyone else having Blogger Issues

Hi All!  I am having trouble here on Blogger responding to comments I wanted to let you know I am not ignoring you!  So after alot of thought I believe I will be taking my blog on over to Wordpress. 

They seem to have more professional looking templates.  But don't worry I will be posting the link here to my new blog so if you follow me you will be able to find me. 

Now to all my blog friends out there have you switched from Blogger to Wordpress?  Am I opening up a whole can of worms I don't want or is it worth it?   I would love to hear what you have to say and of course any tips you have to share. 

On that note thank you Trisha for commenting on my blog!  I wish you all the best in your businesses and please stop back by and let me know how your doing.

till next time my friends ~ Amanda~


PS I am working on a new website all about decorating tips and ideas so stay tuned for the unveil I just can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment